What is a singer or musician?
“ Of these, twenty-four thousand were to look after the work of the house of the Lord, six thousand were officers and judges, four thousand were gatekeepers, and four thousand praised the Lord with musical instruments... " 1 Chronicles 23:4
- Singers & Musicians sing and play instruments to the Lord, giving a sacrifice of praise- which glorifies, exalts and magnifies Jesus
- They invite the presence of God through their voices and instruments, and lead others in the prayer room into deeper fellowship and intimacy with God.
- Singers & Musicians are under the leadership of the Worship Leader for each particular set they are involved in.
- "A singer/musician typically will take part in a 1-2 hour long worship set"
- ...Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised..." Psalm 96:1-4
Interested in becoming a Singer or Musician? Fill out the form below and LTPR will contact you for a training by one of our Worship Leaders
BOTTOM LINE: YOU worship
Answer the following questions:
1. What instrument(s) do you play?
Choices: vocals, keys, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, drums, other (please specify).